Members of the Geological Society of America created this site for the purpose of collaborating on regional policy issues. However, you do not need to be a GSA member to participate.
Who can join?
Anyone with a wikidot account can become a member of this site.
PolicyComNet pages are publicly visible, however, you must be a site member to participate.
There are two parts to this.
- Create a Wikidot account. All users must do this even if you've been invited. You won't get spammed and your profile information is as private as you want it to be.
- Once you've created your account, one of two things will happen:
- If you were invited, your membership is automatic and you may begin participating in the site.
- If you're joining from this page, your application will go into an approval queue. Once it is approved, you will receive and e-mail stating that you may now participate. We hope to handle these requests promptly.
- We recommend that you bookmark the site's home page as it is kind of hard to find from your account page.
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.